
still havin' fun in Seattle!
I've done my best to keep this tale somewhat succinct. There are a million stories, tall tales, and tidbits to tell about our amazing travels which began a year ago at Burning Man. We've come a long way, and my typing fingers are now exhausted! In the past year we have been to:
Black Rock Desert, Nevada, for Burning Man
New York
Connecticut
Massachusetts
Maryland
Michigan
New Zealand
McMurdo Station, Antarctica
New Zealand, this time for longer
Sydney, Australia
Thailand
Laos
California (dave) and Michigan (chelsea)
and finally, Seattle, Washington
I hope everyone has had a good time reading about our adventures! It has been fun to relive them over this summer while I sifted through photos and wrote up these posts.
If you're just tuning back in now after taking some time off while we caught up, I suggest that you start reading at the bottom of the page, and work your way up- as the posts show up with the newest on top.
Our post-Ice travels show up on the blog starting in July (start at the bottom of the page), where you'll find all of our photos from our hikes in New Zealand. In the August posts, we're hitching through the north end of the South Island of New Zealand. In September (starting at the bottom of this page) we stop in Sydney for a brief photo shoot, and then we're off to Thailand and Laos. Wheeee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment